About This Journal
In the early 20th century, the University of Missouri published a journal called the University of Missouri Bulletin that highlighted scholarship being produced by the University. Colleges could create their own series within the larger context of the Bulletin. The Law School did so, starting in 1913 and continuing until 1935 at which time it became the Missouri Law Review.
Those interested in the history of the University of Missouri Law School may wish to read Volume 37 entitled, "Dedication of Lee H. Tate Hall Memorial Law Building."