The Lee H. Tate Memorial Law Building, the new home of the School of Law of the University of Missouri, was formally dedicated by exercises held in the University Auditorium, in Jesse Hall, on October 1st, 1927. The Missouri Bar Association was then in session in Columbia, and its members, together with other distinguished guests, were present at the ceremonies. The School of Law is justly proud of this new building. Through the generosity of the donors, Mr. and Mrs. Frank R. Tate, for the first time in the history of its existence, the School is housed in suitable quarters. To commemorate this occasion, and as further evidence of our appreciation of Mr. and Mrs. Tate's gift, there follows a transcript of the proceedings at the Dedication.
Dedication of Lee H. Tate Hall Memorial Law Building,
37 Bulletin Law Series.
Available at: http://scholarship.law.missouri.edu/ls/vol37/iss1/1